Key Requirements for Automotive Radio Designs
Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers understand that consumers expect a superior in-vehicle audio experience and are responding by designing sophisticated infotainment systems.
The radio components used in today’s vehicles need to be cost-effective while meeting rigorous automotive levels of performance. With the advent of multi-tuner automotive infotainment systems, car radio developers must now consider a wide range of performance requirements and new technologies in their designs.
- Selectivity and dynamic bandwidth control
- Third-Order Intercept Point (IP3)
- Alternative Frequency (AF)
- Check FM Multipath Handling and Channel Equalizers
- FM phase diversity
- AM/FM HD Radio Technology
Simply fill out this form to get immediate access to your white paper.